The Biodynamic Association of Northern California seeks to inspire social, environmental and spiritual renewal through the cultivation of the art and science of biodynamic agriculture.
We are a member-run organization that aims to promote the biodynamic approach to farming and gardening.
Through BDANC we have the opportunity to:
- Gather a dynamic interchange of people from many arenas of biodynamics
- Spread our collective knowledge, learn from each other and grow together through study
- Get reports of activities in the larger biodynamic and farming community
- Learn about the preparations by making them together
- Ensure availability of the preps to the community
- Experience other farms and gardens
- Renew our spiritual intentions and our commitment to each other
We accomplish our goals through:
- Seasonal quarterly meetings (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall)
- A quarterly mailed newsletter
- A membership mailing and emailing list for an e-newsletter
- Making and selling the Biodynamic preparations
- Meeting expenses with income from membership dues and preparations